Course start & End dates
All sessions are recorded and uploaded the same day for students’ time convenience.
|Live class dates:|
|Class 1||Monday 26th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 2||Tuesday 27th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 3||Wednesday 28th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 4||Thursday 29th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 5||Monday 30th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
The focus of the course is to make students engage in trading. Students should be able to make their first trades after this course. They should be able to identify different investment platforms, the concept of brokers & how prices are adjusted based on supply and demand.
What will you learn
- How to use MT4.
- How to edit trading charts.
- How to calculate currency value.
- How to calculate the PIP value.
- How the banking system works.
- The relation between supply/demand with prices.
- What is the leverage?
- Understanding the cost of borrowing.
- The difference between stocks, FOREX & Cryptocurrency.
- Make your first trade.
Must be able to install the trading platform on their laptops.
5 hours a week
No textbook required. All learning material will be provided on NAICD online platform.
- Live class.
- To get a 65% minimum grade on the final exam.
- Complete at least 70% of learning lessons.
- To make your first trade.