Technical Analysis for stock & FOREX trading.
This course is designed to teach you how to trade Stocks, Forex, commodities & how to make better investing decisions using technical analysis.
Students will get a chance to share the trading platform with other traders for three months.
In order to pass this course, students must have an overall profitable account using technical analysis decision making. Returns must be at least 3% of the original capital invested.
90 DAYS – LIVE STOCK MARKET / FOREX MARKET TRADING.
*Maximum student capacity per class is 10.
Course start & End dates
November 23, 2020 – January 21, 2021
|Live class dates:|
|Class 1||Monday 23 of November||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 2||Tuesday 24th of November||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 3||Wednesday 25th of November||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 4||Thursday 26th of November||9-11 AM – MDT|
|*To ensure class flexibility to our students all sessions are recorded and can be viewed in another time.|
|Trading session dates|
|Trading session||Thursday 3rd of December||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Trading session||Thursday 10th of December||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Trading session||Thursday 17th of December||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Trading session||Thursday 26th of December||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Trading session||Thursday 7th of January 21||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Trading session||Thursday 14th of January 21||9-11 AM – MDT|
- A free entry test will be conducted to evaluate students basic understanding of the investment market.
- Students who have passed FOREX 101 or Stock trading 101 will not need to take the entry test.
- Entry test will evaluate students understanding of the markets & how to use the trading platforms.
Must have an real trading platform with access to technical trading charts.
10 hours a week
No textbook required. All learning material will be provided on NAICD online platform.
- Live class.
- Must have higher winning loss ratio.
- Must demonstrate a logical calculated decision making on their trades.
- Must have at least 3% profit return on their initial capital investment.
What Will I Learn?
- Ability to analyze the market using technical analysis.
- Ability to use various chart analysis tool.
- Calculate the risk-reward ratio.
- Strategies for monitoring trading performance.
- Market entry strategies.
- Market exit strategies.
- Ability to monitor, assess & control emotions.