STOCK & FOREX TRADING 101- Making your first winning trade.
Investment & Trading Teaching Pedagogy – Start trading the second day of class.
Investment & Trading – Courses Offered
Investment & Trading Scholarship applications
The focus of the course is to make students engage in trading & Investment. Students should be able to make their first trades after this course. They should be able to identify different investment platforms, the concept of brokers & how prices are adjusted based on supply and demand.
Course start & End dates
All sessions are recorded and uploaded the same day for students’ time convenience.
|Live class dates:|
|Class 1||Monday 26th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 2||Tuesday 27th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 3||Wednesday 28th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 4||Thursday 29th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Class 5||Monday 30th of October||9-11 AM – MDT|
|Students need to complete their final Quiz 30 days after last day of class.|
|*To ensure class flexibility to our students all sessions are recorded and can be viewed in another time.|
Must be able to install the trading platform on their devices. (Laptops, phones, CPU, tablets)
5 hours a week
No textbook required. All learning material will be provided on NAICD online platform.
- Live class.
- Trading Lab
- To get a 75% minimum grade on the final quiz.
- Complete all the milestones.
What Will I Learn?
- Forex VS stock market VS Cryptocurrency.
- How to choose a broker.
- Opening a trading account.
- What is leverage?
- How to use MT4.
- How to edit trading charts.
- How to calculate currency value.
- How to calculate the PIP value.
- How the banking system works.
- The relation between supply/demand with prices.
- Understanding the cost of borrowing.
- Make your first winning trade.