18 Mar Speak Finance for Managers
Date(s) - 18/03/2019 - 23/03/2019
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
You can not take proper decisions without understanding finance. Managers who understand how to read financial statements make better and well informed decisions than those who don’t understand financial statements. This course is designed to make you understand how to read financial statements to enhance your decision making.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Read and understand all financial statements:
- Cash flow.
- Balance sheet.
- Income Statement.
2. Analyze a company’s performance by reading financial statements.
- Analyze potential risks by analysing financial statements.
Who might be interested in this course?
- Business owners
- Stock traders
- Performance analysists.
Detailed course outline
- Accounting VS Finance.
- What can you achieve from finance.
- Fraud and finance.
- Accounting cycle in brief.
- Purpose of balance sheet.
- Accounting equation.
- Assets, capital & liabilities.
- Balancing off.
Cash Flow Statement
- Importance of cash flow statements.
- Decisions related to cash flow statements.
- Understanding income statements.
- Financial Ratios
- Types of financial ratios.
- Decision making with financial ratios.
Bookings are closed for this event.