04 Mar Phycology, culture & influence at the work place.
Date(s) - 04/03/2019 - 09/03/2019
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Pan Pacific Hotel
Phycology, culture & influence at the work place.
Having high turnover? Having hard employees? Having a negative environment at the work place? This course is a life changer in organizational phycology, it will help you understand various dimensions of organizations and people that will make you achieve your goals efficiently in a positive environment.
- Business owners.
- Individuals who are willing to learn how to influence people.
This course is designed to help participants understand:
- How individuals physiologically act in situations.
- How to shape organizational culture.
- How to influence people to be active members of the organization.
- Managing perceptions.
- Factors effecting perceptions.
- Personalities assessments.
- Types of personalities.
III: Emotional intelligence.
- Feelings of others.
- Self awareness.
- Stress & anger management techniques.
IV: Organizational Culture.
- Shaping organizational culture.
- Measuring organizational culture.
- Types of culture and it’s effects on individuals.
V: Influence and leadership.
- Methods of influence.
- Perceptions of leadership.
Bookings are closed for this event.